Born in Canton, Ohio in 1950, James G. Mannos is a partner with our firm.
Mr. Mannos received his B.A. from Bowling Green State University in 1972, served his country in the United States Army from 1972 to 1974, received his J.D. from Ohio Northern University in 1977 and has been in practice since 1977.
Admitted to Practice
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- All Ohio Courts
Recognitions & Awards
- Ohio’s most highly rated attorneys for 2010 – 2016 by Super Lawyers Magazine.
- 2006 – 2016: Best Lawyers in America (Family Law). This publication has recognized him in the field of Family Law based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey.
- 2016: Best Lawyers in America (workers’ compensation – claimants)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Family Law Committee
- Probate Law Committee
- Real Estate Law Committee
- Workers’ Compensation Committee
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Stark County Association for Justice
Community & Civic Associations
- Stark County Amateur Hall of Fame
- Former Trustee
- Enshrined in Baseball Hall of Fame
- Enshrined in Fumbleball Hall of Fame
- St. Haralambos Greek Orthodox Church
- Former Parish Council Member for 22 years
- Former Parish Council President
- Man of the Year
- Legal Advisor