Whether you are a lender, realtor, purchaser, or seller, Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. and its affiliated title agency, Central States Land Title Agency, Inc., will handle all the closing details for you. We want to ensure your closing is timely and accurate. Our experience and knowledge will provide you with a smooth transaction.
Attorney James G. Mannos is the managing partner of Central States Land Title Agency, Inc., and has been a licensed title insurance agent since 1981.
Closing services include:
• Commercial/Residential closing services
• Refinance services
• Title commitment information review
• Coordination of clearing of title problems
• Ordering pay-off information for existing liens
• Settlement statement preparation, showing disposition of all funds
• Closing document preparation
• Receipt and review of lender’s closing instructions and documents
• Scheduling of closing, informing all parties of date, time, and place
• Closing the new mortgage transaction for the lender (if applicable)
• Closing with both buyers and sellers if the transaction is cash, assumption, or land installment contract transactions
• Disbursement of all funds, including funds in escrow subsequent to closing
• Assuring all applicable documents are recorded with county recorder’s office
We are committed to providing you with quick and accurate order fulfilment by providing professional customer service and prompt follow-up to any questions or concerns. We can successfully execute any real estate transaction.
When you purchase a home, you are given the deed to your property and receive full legal ownership of that property. Having title insurance safeguards ownership of your property, which may be your most significant investment. At Central States Land Title Agency Inc., we help prevent title disputes that could prevent you from enjoying your home. It is our job to see that your investment is secure.
Sometimes there are mistakes in a prior deed, will, or mortgage that may cause a problem for you. Title insurance guarantees that there have not been any title problems prior to the time a policy holder takes the title, and can save you money, time, and stress.
If you do not choose to purchase title insurance, you are accepting the seller’s word that there are no problems with the property. That means there are no ownership disputes, encroachments, unpaid taxes, or any other issues.
We will accommodate your closing at any time, and will work with you to ensure that your transaction is as seamless and stress-free as possible. Your satisfaction is our goal.