Elisabeth C. Jackson
Areas of Practice
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
Elisabeth C. Jackson is an associate attorney with our firm. Her areas of practice include personal injury, wrongful death, criminal law, and general litigation.
Ms. Jackson possesses significant courtroom experience. After being admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2016, she successfully handled hundreds of cases as a Summit County prosecutor. She is a driven advocate with a track record of wins, in both jury and bench trials.
Ms. Jackson is a native of Green, Ohio and graduated magna cum laude from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. She went on to graduate cum laude from the University of Akron School of Law. While at Akron Law, Ms. Jackson focused on Trial Advocacy and received her Litigation Certificate. She also successfully completed the Oxford Summer Law School Program in Oxford, England.
- Member of the Akron Bar Association
- Fellow of the Akron Bar Foundation
- Chair of the Akron Bar Foundation Gala Committee
- Member of the Stark County Bar Association
- Member of the Ohio Association for Justice
- Member of the Stark County Association for Justice
- Member of the Scanlon-Bell Inn of Court
- Member of the Stark Executive Leadership Committee