- How we collect personal data.
- How we use personal data.
- How we protect personal data.
- How we share personal data.
- External links.
- How to contact us.
How we collect personal data
If you contact Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. or visit our website, we may collect personally identifiable information (PII). This could include data such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address and payment information.
We may collect data when you:
- Contact us via phone, email, website or social media.
- Permit your web browser to access your location.
- Complete a customer survey and/or engage in legal service.
- Engage with us on social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn and Twitter
We only collect PII data that you voluntarily provide us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd.’s website uses Google Analytics and Facebook pixel which may track your browsing activities and tailor the content presented to you. These tools may not respond to “Do Not Track” signals from your browser. Please refer to their respective privacy policies for more details on how they respond to “Do Not Track” signals and how they handle your data.
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any PII to the website. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the website or provide any PII or other information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received PII from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: www.lawlion.com/contact/
How we use personal data
Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. collects your personal data so we can:
- Respond to your inquiries or requests.
- Market the firm’s legal services to you.
- How we protect personal data
Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. takes data protection seriously and uses precautions to guard your personal information. When you submit information through our website, it is protected both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this encryption by looking for a lock icon in the address bar of your web browser, or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the website address.
While we use encryption to protect information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The only employees granted access to your personally identifiable information are those who need your data to perform a specific task (for example, billing and/or administrative employees). The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are also kept in a secure environment.
How we share personal data
Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. partners with outside parties to provide specific services. This includes our marketing firm, for example: companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond providing a contracted service.
We may also share aggregated demographic information, but this information is not linked to any personal information that can identify a specific individual.
Unless it is necessary to fulfill your request, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization or our contracted service providers (as set forth more fully herein), except as required by law as set forth below. For example, when we process a credit card payment, we may send your data to a credit reference agency to process account payments.
We will comply with valid subpoenas, court orders, warrants or other legal process issued by law enforcement, administrative bodies or courts. We will disclose any information required by applicable law.
Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. uses “cookies” on our website to improve your online experience. A cookie is information saved by your web browser. When you visit a website, the site may place a cookie on your browser so it can recognize your device in the future. If you return to that website, it can read the cookie to remember you from your last visit and keep track of you over time.
- Functionality: These cookies are used to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This could include information like what language you prefer and the location you are in.
- Advertising: These cookies collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can always set your browser to not accept cookies or remove them from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Your data protection rights
Every user of the Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. website is entitled to the following actions. You may:
- Request a copy of your personal data.
- Request a change or correction to any of your personal data you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request we delete your personal data.
- Opt out of any future contact from Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personal data.
To make a request outlined above, please contact us at www.lawlion.com/contact or 330-455-6112.
How to contact us
Mail: 220 Market Avenue South, 8th Floor, Canton, Ohio 44702