Born in Youngstown, Ohio in 1965, Gary Corroto is a Partner in our firm. Mr. Corroto received his B.A. from Westminster College in 1987 and his J.D. (summa cum laude) from the University of Akron in 1991 and has been in practice since then.
Mr. Corroto has authored and presented lectures to state and regional seminars of the Ohio Association for Justice, the Stark County Association for Justice and the National Business Institute.
Recent seminar presentations include: Injunctive Relief in Commercial Cases; Introduction to Commercial Torts; Damages in Commercial Litigation and Choice of Business Entity: “S” Corporations v. LLC’s.
Recognition and Awards
- Rated Distinguished by Martindale-Hubbell for high professional achievement
- Super Lawyers Listing: Recognized among Ohio’s most highly rated attorneys for 2010 – 2020 by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Best Lawyers Listing: Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for 2014 – 2020 in Commercial Litigation; and in 2018 – 2020 for Corporate Law
- Two Tzangas, Plakas, Mannos & Raies Lawyers Honored for their Work in Business (Youngstown Daily Legal News, June 21, 2011)
- Ohio Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Member, Board of Trustees 2009 – Present
- Chairman, Intellectual Property Section 2009 – Present
- Co-Chairman, Business Litigation Section 2011 – Present
- Legislative Review Committee 2010 – Present
- Stark County Association for Justice
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
Community and Civic Associations
- Member, Board of Trustees Shady Hollow Country Club 2012 – 2015
- Member, School Board for the Catholic Diocese of Youngstown 2002-2006