Jeananne M. Ayoub is an associate attorney with our firm. Her practice includes business litigation, corporate law, oil and gas litigation, personal injury, and medical malpractice litigation.
Ms. Ayoub is a native of Akron, Ohio and graduated magna cum laude from the University of Akron with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, minor in Psychology, and Certificate of Applied Politics. Ms. Ayoub graduated simultaneously from the University of Akron School of Law with her Juris Doctor and the University of Akron with her Master of Business Administration.
While at Akron Law, Ms. Ayoub refined her oral advocacy skills as a member and President of the nationally acclaimed Mock Trial Team, where she finished Runner-Up with her team at the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy National Competition, won twice at the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Regional Competition, and was awarded the Professionalism Award at Baylor Law’s Top Gun National Mock Trial Competition.
Ms. Ayoub was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2018 and is licensed to practice in all Ohio state courts.
- Member, American Bar Association, 2016 – present
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association, 2016 – present
- Member, Stark County Bar Association, 2018 – present
- Member, Akron Bar Association, 2016 – present
- Member, American Association for Justice, 2017 – present
- Member, Ohio Association for Justice, 2018 – present
- Member, Stark County Association for Justice, 2018 – present