Six attorneys from Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. have been selected to the 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers list, which recognizes the leading attorneys in the state. In addition, four attorneys from the firm earned the distinction of the 2017 Ohio Rising Stars list, which recognizes Ohio’s top up-and-coming attorneys.
The firm’s attorneys – and their practice areas – included on the 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers list are:
- Lee E. Plakas, Business Litigation
- James G. Mannos, Family Law
- James M. McHugh, Business Litigation
- Gary A. Corroto, Business Litigation
- David L. Dingwell, General Litigation
- Denise K. Houston, Family Law
No more than five percent of the lawyers in Ohio are selected by Super Lawyers for the 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers list.
The list of Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd.’s Rising Stars are:
- Megan J. Frantz Oldham, Medical Malpractice
- Edmond J. Mack, Business Litigation
- Maria C. Klutinoty Edwards, General Litigation
- Joshua E. O’Farrell, Energy & Natural Resources Law
This is an exclusive list, recognizing no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a respected, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. has been representing businesses and individuals for over 60 years. Headquartered in Downtown Canton and with offices in Downtown Akron, the firm specializes in civil litigation. Its attorneys focus in all areas of the law, including corporate disputes, family matters, personal injuries, and real estate transactions.