Areas of practice include: Family Law, Probate/Estate Planning, Workers’ Compensation & Real Estate Law.
Born in Canton, Ohio in 1950, James G. Mannos is a partner with our firm. Mr. Mannos has been in practice since 1977.
Admitted to Practice
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- All Ohio Courts
Education / Experience
- Bowling Green State University (B.A. 1972)
- Ohio Northern University (J.D. 1977)
Community / Civic Associations
- Stark County Amateur Hall of Fame
- St. Haralambos Greek Orthodox Church
Recognition / Awards
- Ohio's most highly rated attorneys for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 by Super Lawyers Magazine.
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014: Best Lawyers in America (Family Law). This publication has recognized him in the field of Family Law based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Family Law Committee
- Probate Law Committee
- Real Estate Law Committee
- Workers’ Compensation Committee
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Stark County Association for Justice
- Family Law
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Workers’ Compensation
- Real Estate Law